Agency for Science, Innovation and Technology (Lithuanian equivalent - Mokslo, inovacijų ir technologijų agentūra (MITA)) is the main governmental institution, responsible for implementation of innovation policy in Lithuania. MITA provides free of charge services for clients from business, science and public sectors, interested in possibilities to develop strong cooperation relations with international partners and get financial support for research and innovation projects.
- Provides support with application processes for projects such as Horizon 2020, which is the biggest EU Research and Innovation programme ever with nearly €80 billion of funding available over 7 years (2014 to 2020). It is aimed at securing Europe's global competitiveness;
- Norwegian Financial Mechanism Program for Business Development, Innovation and SMEs;
- „Inostartas“ project is designed for new, innovative companies, where small or medium business (SME) entities can get support for idea development, product development or recruitment of researchers and researchers;
- „Inočekiai“ is an instrument designed for start-ups and other legal entities engaged in innovative activities;
- International partner search.
MORE INFORMATION: www.mita.lrv.lt