Lithuanian Robotics Association brings together the entire ecosystem for robotics. The aim of the association is to grow the robotic business in Lithuania by making Lithuanian robotic sector well known to the international players, hellp business to effectively invest in robotics solutions, share best practices and increase the Lithuania’s competitiveness in the international markets. In 2018, tis association was one out of 14 institutions that signed the cooperation agreement on robotics with Panevėžys City Municipality.
SERVICES AND PROJECTS:
- Assistance with funding possibilities;
- Assistance with seeking for the solutions for business development and international collaborations;
- Organisation of technological audits;
- Lithuanian Industry 4.0 platform;
- Digital Innovation Hub on Robotics.
MORE INFORMATION: www.ltrobotics.eu