Panevėžys Science and Technology Park (PSTP) is a non-profit public institution that was founded by Panevėžys City Municipality and Kaunas University of Technologies. PSTP was founded for companies that work in areas such as Research and Development (R&D), Innovations, Startups. The goal of PSTP is to promote the development of knowledge based companies and act as a business incubator.
- PSTP collaborates with various companies and research centres such as Lithuanian Innovation centre, Enterprise Lithuania, Panevėžys Mechatronics centre, College of Panevėžys, Kaunas University of Technology the Faculty of Technology and Business in Panevėžys;
Ideas Weekend - an annual event for generating and implementing innovative ideas that brings together students, engineers, programmers and scientists in one place;
Ideas Camp - a 6-day event organised to encourage young entrepreneurs and innovators to create their own businesses.
SERVICES FOR BUSINESS:
- Helping to find financing sources;
- Writing projects for funding;
- Organizing trainings within the topics of mechatronics, robotics, management systems;
- Provide space by renting the premises for innovative business.
MORE INFORMATION: www.pmtp.lt