Profibus was founded in 2001 in Panevėžys. The nucleus of the company‘s employees are highly qualified engineers with many years of experience in the fields of electronics, automation and industrial robot installation, service and automation of technological processes. The company has been the official representative of the Japanese company YASKAWA - MOTOMAN for Lithuania and Latvia since 2008. By date we have installed and currently service over 90 industrial robots in Lithuania and Latvia.
- Installation and maintenance of new and second hand industrial welding, palletising, 3D milling and other robots, plus training;
- Introduction and service of MIG/MAG, TIG, spot and plasma welding and plasma cutting equipment;
- Installation and service of specialised industrial lifting/handling, universal (manual and pneumatic) manipulators, work stations, and air cleaning systems;
- Introduction and service of precision welding tables, positioners and turnovers;
- automation of technological processes, development and introduction of non-standard and special software.
MORE INFORMATION: www.profibus.lt